Friday 11 March 2016

LOVE...



 Love is such a confusing thing. I’ve tried understanding it
But unfortunately,
The more I try the more I get lost.

In slow west, jay thinks love is universal like death
My friends think I’ve lost hope in love, which at a certain point I think I’m almost.
At certain points, I question God, why He’ll let me get into something if He knows it’s going to hurt me in the end.

Some of my friends think I’m a mash mellow at heart, and call me “A hopeless romantic”
Because I get touched at heart by very little things, and tear very easily.

I’ll also say, successfully seduce my brain and you’ll have my body, but find my soul and you’ll have me forever.
With this I’ve mastered the art of  building shields, to shelter my heart
Now I fall in love with weird things of nature,

Like, how the waves dance gracefully in the ocean, 
 How the stars shine and twinkle as though in harmony with the moon,
How clouds drift away and close to each other, and the list goes on and on
Why, because this things will never hurt me
They never give me sleepless nights
They never make me sleep with tears in my eyes
Instead, they calm my spirit
They make me feel like a 9 year old held by her parents while asleep
They make feel safe and loved
They take me to a whole different world
Where I sleep with the biggest smile on my face
With a surety of the next day being better and happier
And In them my spirit finds refuge.
If I were Maya’ caged bird, I’ll love my cage being in the highest peak,
There I’ll watch all I love, and my lungs would be filled with fresh air
And I’ll be a free and happy spirit.





CHEERS!

1 comment: