Friday 4 March 2016

THE FEAR IN ME!




I’m afraid
I’m afraid of losing those I love
Those close to the heart
Those I treasure more than my life.
God knows I do,
Because every single night before I sleep
And every single morning that I awake
I pray to God, so as no one should take their souls
For their health, love and joy is what I pride.
I love hearing my deep happy father’s voice
My sweet mommy’s happy voice
My lovely and sweet sibling’s voices
And my good friends laugh and joke.

If the eerie night could speak
It would tell of my fear
The fear of losing those dear
And close to the heart.
If you should hurt any of them
I prefer you hurt me instead.
Because either way, their pain is double of what I may endure.

I wish I was an elf, with some spell
Or someone immortal, powerful and omnipresent
Maybe my fear would half.





No comments:

Post a Comment