Wednesday 24 February 2016

CRAZY ERA!





We live in a millennium or rather an era where if someone’s wife is beaten by a neighbor or foreigner, what we do is pull out our phones record or take photos post online, tweet, Whats App, make fun of it and later on unleash our anger on Facebook! Crazy, right?

Well if you doubt this you’ve got to re-watch the Nyandarua clip, Where a pilot allegedly (I feel like I’m misusing this word, because he did push her) pushed a police woman!

Whatever that pilot was high on is no longer recommended for any other pilot. Man, even if you’ve been to the highest clouds you’ve got to measure up your respect up to the same level. Before I get to him pushing a cop! I will say, that was a lady!

 Mind you that lady was there for security reasons, I mean she might have chosen to remain in the office and listen to her favorite radio station while she took tea, but agreed to come and help in the patrol. I can guarantee you this for free, that no lady loves parading herself in this blazing rays unless she’s under some crazy theory of sun-bathing!

I do not know if going to this high place in planes gets one’s mind ‘high’, but this is so off the wall, I mean are you crazy? You know that lady had a gun, huh?

I mean who goes to one’s country and starts pushing cops around, like, is he the Chief Commander of the armed forces?Even our own chief commander, according to the constitution,would never dream of doing such a thing, I mean come on!

In Kenya, I know there are a few untouchable’s like this people who shoot person and claim they thought it was a gazelle, but Mr. Pilot, you’ve got to be helping us a lot, like really big time to imagine you can just push a POLICE WOMAN and masquerade like a god from the clouds who fly’s the Deputy president. That that was crazy!

I’m not saying that people should have lynched that pilot and taught him a lesson of  a lifetime, but my point here is that, their reaction was crazier than what that pilot had done. How about helping the lady off the ground and then maybe confronting the pilot, with some nicely raised voices? Huh?

We all know you get more likes on your photo when you die than when you’re alive, but come on, this is cracked up! People need to revive their consciousness and be a little human and be less robotic.





No comments:

Post a Comment